First impressions are important – and a person’s smile plays a large role. It’s not surprising that 87 percent of adults agree it’s important to have straight teeth, and many also agree that an unattractive smile affects their career success. Despite a strong desire to make a good impression, taking the next step to straight teeth can make adult candidates feel anxious.
Here are four facts to consider:
- Do you think an unattractive smile means you don’t look their best? Well, you’re not alone - studies show 99.7 percent of adults think an attractive smile affects physical appearance.
- What can braces do for your confidence? Studies show that 49 percent of adults expect confidence in their appearance to be an outcome of braces, and another 49 percent of adults expect to smile more than before treatment.
- If you are nervous about the effect braces will have on your professional life, have no fear. Why? Studies show more than half of adults (65 percent) do not think that having braces has or will have a negative effect on their personal or professional life – they are confident in their choice to fix their smile, but need to find the right solution.
- Children and teenagers are not the only orthodontic patients, in fact one in five orthodontic patients is an adult.
Now is the time for you to treat yourself to the gift of straight teeth.
With today’s technology, Dr Menker can help patients avoid much of the appearance-related anxiety that traditional metal braces bring by offering more discreet, or even invisible choices, to improve your smiles and health.
Consider the following treatment options for your smile:
- 3M™ Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Brackets: This revolutionary solution is less noticeable than traditional metal braces. Clarity ADVANCED ceramic brackets are a leap forward in ceramic brackets, offering a combination of aesthetics and performance to your patients. The ultra-small, translucent brackets are made of innovative ceramic material, which blends in with natural tooth color and is resistant to staining and discoloration throughout the treatment process.
- 3M™ Incognito™ Lingual Appliance System: This option is perhaps the most discreet option for patients who want to keep their braces completely hidden. The customized lingual brackets and robotically bent wires are engineered to work together to deliver the targeted result. Each bracket pad and body conforms to the patient’s dental anatomy, optimizing comfort.
To learn more about these treatment options, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Menker Today!